TA Realty is planning to raise $1.25bn (€1.1bn) for its latest value-add real estate fund, according to an investor’s meeting document.

The Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) of Mississippi disclosed in its meeting document that it has approved a $75m commitment to the TA Realty Value-Add Fund XIII fund.

PERS of Mississippi said the fund’s manager, TA Realty, will be issuing a co-investment of 1% of the fund’s total aggregate commitments.

The TA Realty team will contribute 20% of the co-investment with the remaining 80% coming from Rockefeller Group International, a subsidiary of TA Realty’s majority owner Mitsubishi Estate Co.

The US value-add fund will mainly target industrial and apartment assets with some limited exposure to office and retail assets.

Fund XIII expects a net internal rate of return of 10 to 12.5% and gross returns of 12.5%to 15%.

TA Realty declined a request for comment.

To read the latest edition of the latest IPE Real Assets magazine click here.